Trail MAY'tenance Social Media Challenge!
How does the MAY'tenance Social Media Challenge work?
It's a personal challenge! Every time you're in the trails - running or hiking or walking your dog or whatever is your jam - pick up a piece of litter. Then take a pic (of the trash but you can take one of yourself as well, or even better, include the views!) - and post it with a tag of us!
Every post gets entered into an amazing gift basket put together by our very own ETC pack leaders! The basket will be handed out on Tuesday, May 17th at the ETC Birthday Party (see that event for all the details).
To tag us so we see it! There are 3 options:
- Post on Instagram and use the hashtag #yegtrails
- Post on Twitter and use the tag @yegtrails
- Post on Facebook and use the tag @edmontontrailcommunity or post right in our social page so we can see it (FB is tricky like that)
The massive gift basket will include the following homemade culinary delights:
- Cookies by Tuesday Hike level 1 leader Jenna
- Sourdough rye bread by Tuesday Run level 1.5 leader Rob (he even makes his own sourdough starter)
- Challah bread by Saturday Hike leader Tatiana (she's also promised a Russian treat)
- Strawberry-rhubarb pie by Tuesday Hike adventure leader Dan
- Maritime squares by Tuesday Hike level 2 leader Kathryn
- Vodka pie (we have questions but why not?) by Tuesday Run level 2 leader Warren
- Tarte au sucre (sugar pie) by Tuesday Run level 1 leader Sheryl
- Cinnamon buns by Tuesday Run squirrels leader Todd
- Kombucha by Tuesday Hike/Run leader Lisa
Starting when? Right now!
Ending when? May 17th, 2022 @ 8pm!
Happening where? Everywhere you go in Edmonton's trails
Get out there and scrub those trails :)